SYNtouch Multitouch Systems produced by project: syntropy
SYNtouch Multitouch Videos
- Interactive Multitouch Globe with Multiuser Games for Science Exhibition
- ISE 2014: Domeprojection.com Shows Off Interactive Dome Controlled by Multi-Touch System
- Multitouch-Table Museum for Communication, Frankfurt (Main)/Germany
- Multitouch Picture Puzzle Gaming Table
- Multitouch Table for Humboldt University, Berlin, Client: Duncan McCauley
- Multitouch-Table Virtual Car - Tradeshow Exhibit (Part 1 of 2)
- Multitouch-Table Virtual Car - Tradeshow Exhibit (Part 2 of 2)
- Multitouch-Table at the Museum for Communication, Berlin/Germany
- Multitouch Real Estate Configurator alpha version
SYNtouch Multitouch Application Videos
- Interactive multitouch-controlled content browser with 3-channel dome projection
- Multitouch Real Estate Configurator on Polytouch Multitouch-Flatscreen
- Multitouch-Application for Museum on Polytouch Multitouch-Flatscreen
- Multitouch-Application for Humboldt-University on Polytouch Multitouch-Flatscreen
- Multitouch Picture Puzzle Gaming Table on Polytouch Multitouch-Flatscreen
SYNtouch Multitouch Solutions by project: syntropy
SYNtouch – the most flexible Multitouch / Multiuser Solution
Our SYNtouch multitouch systems are conceived as the most flexible professional interactive Multitouch Multi-User solution. Our products are based on many years of experience in development and projects in the professional AV-, Multimedia- and integration market of interactive systems!
We provide customised high performance multitouch and multi-user hardware and software according to our clients’ requirements.
Whether you are looking for a single-projector multitouch-table, a multitouch-bar or a -wall or for a larger multi-projector exhibit – we are able to produce SYNtouch multitouch surfaces in any required size and any shape.
Our multitouch applications are available for licensing and run on any available 3rd party hardware which supports multitouch events.
SYNtouch Multitouch Hard- and Software Features
- Real multitouch support allows creation of intuitive interfaces which can be controlled using commonly established or dedicated selected gestures, all fingers, any kind of physical object etc.
- Marker-input supported
- Additional input technologies mobile devices, bluetooth, RFID, proximity sensors etc. can be supported
- Displays and projectors (2D/3D) can be added and controlled
- No technical limitation in number of users and number of fingers/objects recognized at the same time
- No limitation in size, number of seamlessly blended projection channels and shape of multitouch screen
- Automatic calibration of single- and multi-channel systems on startup
- Hardware- or software edge blending supported
- Multi-Channel/Multi-PC systems can run different applications at the same time and on a continuous surface
All SYNtouch interactive applications are maintained using web-based content management systems which makes updates as easy as maintaining a website
SYNtouch Multitouch Multi-User systems also support our next generation immersive entertainment fulldomes and allow users to interact with fulldome content!